Job LocationBlock G1, Land of Canaan, East Bank of Demerara
DemBake is looking for a dedicated Security Officer to ensure the safety and security of our premises, staff, and visitors. The Security Officer's responsibilities include patrolling the premises, setting up security controls, monitoring property access, investigating suspicious behavior, and enforcing company policies.
- Proven work experience as a security guard or relevant position.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgment.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Working knowledge of public safety, security operations, and procedures.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- High school completion.
- Must be able bodied.
- Must be willing to work at nights.
- Installing security systems and controls.
- Inspecting and patrolling premises regularly.
- Communicating with law enforcement, fire departments, and emergency medical personnel.
- Monitoring public access and ensuring the security of all personnel and visitors.
- Investigating suspicious behavior, incidents, and security breaches.
- Apprehending trespassers and perpetrators.
- Maintaining an activity log and preparing reports.
- Adhering to company policies and legal regulations.
When you join DemBake, you’ll join an equal opportunity employer that believes in the inherent benefits of a diverse workplace and that promotes inclusion and flexibility.
Only those candidates with appropriate qualifications and experience will be contacted directly.
The Human Resources Manager
G1 Land of Canaan,
East Bank Demerara
Email us your CV:
Call us at (592) 266 5848
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY