Job LocationGiftland Mall
The Accounts Clerk will ensure that the company's daily accounting functions run accurately and efficiently.
- Must be between the age of 25-35
- A minimum of 5 CSEC subjects required including English, Mathematics and Principle of Accounts
- Knowledge of Quickbooks
- Experience in similar field will be an asset
- Experience in Money Gram and Sure Pay
- Must be able to work independently.
- Preferably someone with auditing experience
- Preparation of salaries and basic deductions like NIS & VAT
- Preparing NIS Schedule and payments made in a timely manner
- Prepare Banlance Sheet and Income Statements
- Preparing bank deposits and reconcilations
- Maintaining accounts payables by ensuring suppliers are paid in a timely manner, preparing payment vouchers, etc.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Must be able to prepare yearly income tax forms
- Persons with Drivers License will be considered an asset
Interested persons may send Applications to
Pinnacle Business Services
or send email to email@example.com
Attractive Salary and Remueration package offered.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY