Job Location2442 Track A Plantation Providence EBD
The Spanish teacher is responsible for :
- Teaching and related activities.
- May be responsible for academic advising and related activities.
- May represent the university or department/unit on university committees.
Bachelor's or Diploma
Experience - 0 -3 years relevant experience.
1. Responsible for teaching and related activities
2. May be responsible for academic advising and related activities
3. May represent the university or department/unit on university committees
4. Responsible for student evaluation & feedback including presentation to Management
5. Responsible for student skill/ knowledge enhancement
6. Maintain TAU online learning management systems (LMS)
7. Provide online & Video Lectures
8. Set any examination/ evaluation activities
9. Article review and Publication in TAU Online Journals
10. Ensure that the student learning-enhancement is as per the standards defined by the University
11. Provide student mentoring/ Counselling as required
Any other academic or administrative responsibility as assigned by the Dean / Vice-Chancellor/ President from time to time.
Salary is not a constraint for deserving candidates
Interest candidate can send updated CV @ email@example.com
drop CV at below mentioned address
Texila American University,
Lot 2442 Track A Plantation Providence East Bank Demerara.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY