Job Location92 Middle Street, North Cummingsburg, Georgetown
Do you have strong people skills? Do you have a keen knowledge and understanding of employment laws and practices?
Then join us! We are looking for an HR GENERALIST who can join our team.
As an HR Generalist at Emerge, you’ll be responsible for the administration of human resource policies, procedures, and programs. You’ll also be accountable for handling functional areas in the organization under employee relations, training, and development, compensation, and benefits, organizational development and employment.
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum of three years’ experience in an HR role
- Excellent computer skills within the Microsoft Windows environment
- Excellent problem solver skills with a proven track record of delivering results
- Possess a high degree of work ethics, confidentiality, and professionalism
- Excellent ability to work with individuals at varying levels within the organization
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and coaching skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Excellent understanding of BPO industry level of client services
- Participate in employee relations and employee engagement activities such as assisting with employee recognition programs, support performance management, and company - employee communication.
- Assist employees by listening to issues and concerns, and making recommendations for resolutions while also assisting in thorough investigations into disputes and complaints, resolving issues as quickly as possible.
- Administer exit interviews and collect attrition data for practical use to improve retention.
- Data entry and maintenance of the employee database and various HRIS systems.
- Assist with benefits and wellness programs, including open enrollments, and participate in benefits administration.
- Stay abreast with compensation and benefits trends, engaging in surveys when appropriate.
- Work closely with the account management and payroll department on issues of attendance, employee scheduling, leaves of absence, etc.
- Support training and development programs such as training on company policy etc.
- Assist with the establishment of an in-house employee training system that addresses the company's training needs.
- Comply with all existing governmental, and labor legal government reporting requirements and maintain minimal company exposure to lawsuits.
Compensation is negotiable based on qualification and experience.
Workdays & Hours
MON – FRI, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST*
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Interested applicants can contact the Recruitment Department via email@example.com, via telephone 226-2532/34 or at our Main Office - 92 Middle Street, North Cummingsburg, Georgetown.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY