Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
The Bulldozer Operator is responsible for the safe operation of heavy equipment at the Haag Bosch Sanitsry Landfill Site located in Eccles, East Bank Demerara for the purpose of transferring, spreading, covering, loading and/or compacting waste or soil in an efficient manner.
1. Good customer services skills to meet and exceed customer expectations; acts in a professional, courteous and cooperative manner toward customers and co-workers; works with a sense of honesty and trustworthiness.
2. Good time management skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed in an efficient and safe manner.
3. Good follow through ability; ability to adhere to work schedule and follows through on challenges as they arise.
4. Ability to adhere to Company policies and rules set forth; promotes the Company’s safety standards; does not take inappropriate risks.
5. Maintains a feeling of pride in work; strives to achieve all goals.
6. Three years of prior related experience in heavy equipment operation. Preferably D6 bulldozer.
Perform preventative maintenance - clean, lubricate and maintain excavator and dozer.
Inspect equipment daily for defective parts and records date and malfunction in a log.
Move, pick up and grade material including garbage, earth, stone and other material.
By Phone: (592) 218-1455
Georgetown Office – 572 toucan Drive, South Ruimveldt Gardens, Georgetown
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY