Transport & Travel Assistant
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
The Transport and Travel assistance Coordinator, as part of the Upstream Logistics Group, will engage with travelers and apply travel systems and processes to coordinate the safe, efficient movement of personnel offshore or to other locations out of Georgetown.
This includes use of the PTS system, managing requests and forms, providing reports and validating results with Aviation or Travel service providers.
Managing anomalies or variances to processes is important, and will require judgement and accountability to resolve problems and escalate issues or solutions where necessary. The Offshore Transport coordinator works under the day to day direction of the Transportation Coordinator.
- Senior High School education with sound results in Mathematics, Computer Skills and English. = 2+ years working experience in a logistics, aviation, transport, coordination, travel or operations type role.
- Experience in implementing and following new procedures, work practices or systems. Particularly new databases, planning tools and record keeping systems.
- Ability to develop and maintain Spreadsheets and basic Databases to a high standard.
- Solid record keeping skills and ability to follow processes and input quality data.
- Strong customer service and communication skills. Confidence in communicating with a wide variety of people in both written and verbal means.
- Productive and driven to achieve goals and manage workflow. Handle multiple priorities.
- Must understand the nature of driving duties, transport safety, regulations and vehicle maintenance.
- Must be in good health and able to handle stress due to short deadlines, emergency situations and cultural differences
- Receive and process Travel Request Forms in a timely manner (same work day).
- Ensure that incomplete requests, errors, or anomalies in TRF’s and end user requests are responded to appropriately and the correct, customer focused advice is given to Travelers.
- Manifest travelers to available flights, and prepare manifests for issue to service providers. Ensure confirmations are always sent to requestors.
- Maintain quality personnel profile data within the system, with complete and up to date records. Regularly review and ensure a clean, effective database.
- Close out flights and travel tasks when complete, ensuring accurate final manifests. = Prepare and validate POB reports monthly.
- Prepare a weekly incoming Visitor/EM Traveller report for the LCM review, highlighting visitors, any resourcing issues or short notice changes.
- Prepare the daily airport meet & greet log for Ground Transport, using PTS.
- Ensure flight plans and schedules are correctly loaded and configured in the PTS system.
- Maintain the register of HUET/Training exceptions.
- Maintain the register of go-show/no-show/late requests and cancellations. Provide the report monthly to Coordinator for management review.
- Prepare KPI's of flight utilization.
- Carry the after-hours / weekend duty phone when required, in accordance with the team duty roster. Respond to calls if received. Log calls and handle appropriately, seeking support if required or returning into office when necessary.
- Ensure travelers receive the correct pre-departure information and are informed of travel requirements and responsibilities. Spot check compliance on a monthly basis.
- Assist in preparation of end of month Cost Allocation reports, which are to be completed by Cost Center, on a Pax- Miles basis.
- Support other duties and tasks as requested.
Will be didcussed during interview
Applications and CVs can be sent to email@example.com or to the company's address Lot 15 Orchid Street, West Ruimveldt, Georgetown Guyana
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY