Job LocationPlantation Turkeyen
The Information Technology Technician is responsible for assisting the I.T. Manager with all aspects of the management and control of the computer technology and networks operated by Multicinemas (Guyana) Inc (MovieTowne).
- Degree in IT
- Experience in related field
- Report to I.T. Manager on all aspects of computer systems and networks of the above-mentioned company
- Assist with the Maintenance of computers operating the Point of Sale systems for the company, including those using the Splyce program in Concessions and Box Office of MovieTowne.
- Ensure that all computers utilised by the administrative staff of the company are in proper working condition and have the necessary programs installed to ensure productivity by the users.
- Be “On-Call” and ready to respond should an emergency occur which requires immediate attention.
- Assist with the routine maintenance, upgrade and general repair of the computer systems, networks and peripheral devices (e.g. printers and copiers) used in the day-to-day operations of MovieTowne. This may include replacement of faulty parts and installation of new software and hardware.
- Source any parts and equipment required for the repair, operation and upgrade of the current computer technology utilized by the company, with the guidance of the I.T. Manager.
- Liaise with current and potential suppliers of computer-related goods and services to the companies.
- Additional aspects of the I.T. Technician’s job include:
- Maintaining the display signs and LED boards for Movietowne,
- Maintaining the computer hardware and software used by Movietowne’s security personnel,
- Entering information for new Concessions products into the system,
- Managing access to and the programming of the telephone system currently in use.
- Contribute to providing the best film viewing experience possible.
Kindly email all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY