Job LocationR5 Ruimveldt, Georgetown
Massy (Guyana) Ltd is seeking to recruit an experienced and qualified individual to fill the following vacant position within the Information Technology Department.
- 5 subjects CXC (Grades 1-3), including Mathematics and English
- Microsoft (MCSA), Cisco CCNA, CompTIA A+ and Network +
- Three years’ experience in System and Network Administration
- Administration and Maintenance of the Core infrastructure to ensure uptime during business hours
- Ensure the management of the Client protection system to reduce the cyber security risk
- Manage and maintain infrastructure backups in preparation for a disaster recovery
- Supervising help desk team
- Ensure all servers and clients operating system along with the installed applications are updated with patches and other bug fixes
- Assist in the ERP management and configuration
- Monitoring and Reporting of all system usage and performance
- Provide status report on all projects currently in progress and matters that required attention.
An attractive package is being offered inclusive of pension, medical and life insurance plan. This
is commensurate with education and experience.
Interested persons possessing the relevant requirements and experience should send their
applications to the:
Human Resources Department
Massy Industries (Guyana) Ltd.
TO REACH NO LATER THAN July 31, 2019.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY