Job LocationLand of Canaan, East Bank Demerara
Dembake is seeking enthusiastic and experienced persons to fill the position of Sales Agents.
The Sales Agent will act as the face of the company and will be the ambassador between the clients or customers and the company.
- Secondary Education, with Mathematics and English at CSEC
- Ability to work in a team
- Willing to learn and work in the field
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Sales or any customer service related job would be an asset
- Ability to manage time well
- Honest disposition
- Making requisitions for the production of stocks needed for delivery
- Checking and ensuring that only the best quality goods reach customers daily
- Planning routes for the day’s activities and ensuring that these are adhered to
- Ensuring that customers receive the correct order or receive what they request and a sales invoice is prepared in accordance
- Ensuring that all customers are treated with utmost respect and excellent customer service
- Taking customer information and recording these in the applicable forms
- Taking note of customer complaints
- Ensuring that exchange and stand policies as well as prices are strictly enforced
- Ensuring that all finances are in his/her possession during and after transactions
- Balancing all finances with the Sales Clerk at the end of the day.
DemBake will offer you a competitive compensation and benefits package, plus a friendly, professional and dynamic working environment with the opportunity to develop your career prospects.
When you join DemBake, you’ll join an equal opportunity employer that believes in the inherent benefits of a diverse workplace and that promotes inclusion and flexibility.
Only those candidates with appropriate qualifications and experience will be contacted directly.
The Human Resources Manager
Demerara Bakery Inc.
G1 Land of Canaan,
East Bank Demerara
Email us your CV:
Call us at (592) 266 5848
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY