Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Cevons Waste Management is seeking a Part Time Dispatch Coordinator to handle incoming service orders, directs drivers, and resolves service issues. Interacts with customers that includes Waste Management customer service, sales, and operational staff (i.e. Route Managers, Mechanics etc.)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of dispatch software is an asset.
- Customer Service oriented and personable.
- Professional attitude with exceptional time management skills.
- Five (5) subjects CXC including Mathematics and English.
- Relevant work experience with working in a team setting, with the ability to communicate to several areas effectively. Multi-tasking in a fast-paced work environment with excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally via e-mail, telephone, and 2-way devices.
- Handles incoming calls and e-mails from customer service and sales department; manages requests for all pick-up or delivery.
- Initiates communication to customers while drivers are on-site/location, resolving pick-up and other issues delaying the service.
- Ensures same-day service on booked jobs by managing the routing for all routes and tracking Driver movement in the field.
- Dispatches drivers to calls as they are received, using information on customer needs, drivers’ locations, and daily factors to balance cost and customer satisfaction.
- Works with sites and the service department to optimize routes based on needs of the customer.
In peroson: 572 Toucan Drive South Ruimveldt Gardens.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY