Social Media Specialist
Job LocationGiftland Officemax
The Social Media Specialist” works cross-functionally across the organization (Creative, Business Development, Retail, Merchandising, Product Marketing, PR, etc.)
- At least five (5) subjects CXC, inclusive of Grade one (1) or two (2) in Mathematics and English.
- Certification in Adobe, Coral Draw, Photoshop, graphic design or a related field.
- Prepare print signage using requests submitted by Store Supervisors, Team leaders.
- Plan concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrate concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtain approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
- Use computer software to generate new images.
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Confer with management to discuss and determine layout design.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations and company logos.
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services.
- Responsible for the creation of ads for all social media outlet, namely Facebook, twitter and any other.
- Ensure consistency with the marketing department and assist in creation of art work as needed
- Respond to customer queries generated through the social media with accurate information notifying Management when necessary.
- Involve in conceptualization of marketing campaigns/TV and print ads etc.
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services and prepare final artwork layouts for printing.
- Work with staff, to create original content for advertising of all our products and coordinate liaison between Marketing and Sales Department.
- Assist to develop special deals and discounts, using graphics and catchy phrases to help create interest.
- Obtain approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval and Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Any other duties as requested by management.
Interested persons can send applications to:
The Human Resources Manager
Plantation Pattenson, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY