Training & Development Manger
Job LocationOgle Aerodrome, East Coast Demerara
The Training Manager is a highly motivated and dynamic individual whose primary function is to develop and implement training programs.
- Degree in Business or Public Management.
- Five (5) years’ experience in a Training role.
- Relevant Training Certifications.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Programs especially Word, Excel, Publisher, PPT. Along with outstanding presentation skills.
- Conduct training needs analysis.
- Develop training programs to support the needs of the Company.
- Present and deliver effective training modules.
- Ensure the ongoing individual training and development of all employees.
To Be discussed at the Interview.
Please email Applications to:
Or Submit an application via post to:
The Human Resources Department
Correia Group of Companies
C/o Caribbean Aviation Maintenance Services Ltd. Hangar
CLOSING DATE - JANUARY 14, 2018
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY