Supervisor - Security Unit, Facilities Management & Operational Support Services
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Deadline: Sunday, September 23, 2018
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the vacant post within the Guyana Revenue Authority.
Supervisor (RS: 6) – Security Unit, Facilities Management and Operational Support Services Department
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and subjected to a background check for confirmation.
- Diploma with specialisation in Public Safety and Security Management, Public Management, Accountancy, or any other equivalent qualifications with a minimum of three (3) years’ supervisory experience within the Guyana Defense Force or the Guyana Police Force.
- Must also have military or paramilitary experience.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills including written and oral communication, customer service skills.
- Ability to work long and flexible hours.
- High level of Integrity.
- Assisting in ensuring that all of the GRA’s locations are adequately secured, particularly all vulnerable points such as Customs, Excise and Trade Operations, Wharves, VAT, are fully secured and revenue collected is escorted to the bank.
- Assisting in managing contracts with Security Firms to ensure that they are carrying out their duties and collaborates with external agencies in effecting security measures and procedures.
- Assisting in conducting regular inspections of GRA’s locations to verify that security needs are met and physical assets of the GRA are secured.
- Investigating incidences of security breaches, theft, malpractices and other losses and preparing reports with appropriate recommendations and liaising with the police if the need arises.
- Certifying invoices submitted by security firms for payments for services rendered.
Applications with detailed CV should be submitted to:
Human Resource Management Department,
Guyana Revenue Authority,
200-201 Camp Street,
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY