Job LocationGiftland Mall, Turkeyen.
The recruiter ensures all vacancies are filled in a timely manner by short listing and pre-screening applicants to determine the suitability for respective positions; invite for interviews and conduct reference checks.
- At least five (5) CXC subjects inclusive of Mathematics and English (Grades 1-3)
- Diploma in Human Resources Management or related field.
- At least two (2) years related experience at an established organization.
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Coordinate with department heads to ensure all job requisitions are submitted and filled in a timely manner, ensure that all requisitions are approved by the Executive Team.
- Ensure all Vacancy advertisements are created and published
- Determine applicant qualifications by shortlisting and pre-screening applicants, analysing responses, comparing qualifications to job requirements, scheduling interviews and and verifying references for approved applicants.
- Any other related task assigned.
The Human Resources Manager
Plantation Pattensen Turkeyen, Georgetown
Only shortlisted persons will be contacted
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY