As a New Guyana School Sales Associate, you are actively creating new business with companies and managing existing client relationships. You enjoy consultative sales and have a genuine desire to help companies and their people succeed. You use your business acumen to address a wide range of performance and business issues.
What are the rewards of the Job?
The Sales Associate role rewards people:
- Who enjoy business and solving business/organizational issues
- Who like to develop and win business
- Who are competitive
- Who cultivate strong client relationships
- Who are extremely results oriented
What competencies should I have?
- Exemplary prospecting skills
- Versed in a consultative sales approach
- Comfort in selling to mid to upper-level executives
- Ability to develop accounts strategically
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to network – connections to the business community
- Computer literacy – High degree of comfort with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM Systems, Email, and email management, normal web and internet functionality and use
What does the "Day to Day" Look Like?
- Building new business from within existing accounts
- Prospecting for new clients and reactivating dormant accounts
- Facilitating assessment conversations with business leaders and decision makers
- Adding value with current clients to maintain relationships
Email to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY