Para Legal Assistant
Job LocationGiftland Mall, Turkeyen.
Para Legal Assistant will be responsible for providing assistance and guidance to Management in resolving legal matters
Degree in para legal studies
Atleast five (5) years’ experience in related field
- Conduct investigations relevant to cases
- Advise Management on legal complications with cases and provide recommendations as needed
- Conduct research on laws and regulations relevant to the Company’s operations and keep updated with changes
- Represent the Company in court or at other organisations on legal matters if needed
- Prepare reports
- Ensure all documents are properly filed and all cases are treated confidentially
- Review documents and amend as needed to ensure compliance with laws
- Advise on bad debt matters
- Any other related duties assigned
Interested persons can send applications to:
The Human Resources Manager
Plantation Pattenson, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted person will be contacted
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY