Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
We are looking for an HR Administrator to support our Human Resources department. You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners.
Your main administrative duties include processing Visa Applications and Work Permits, maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and on-boarding guides) and updating internal databases.
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator or HR Administrative Assistant
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in processing Visa Apllications and Work Permits would be an assset.
- Diploma in Business Management or relevant field
- Organizing and maintaining personnel records
- Training and Development
- Updating internal HR databases
- Preparing HR documents
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates)
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
To be discussed at Interview
Human Resource Manager
36 Delhi Street,
Prashad Nagar, Georgetown.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY