Job Location183 Ablert Street, Georgetown
A dicated and reliable Kitchen Assistant to assist the Cook with the preperation of all ingredients needed perform all washing and cleaning duties required in the kitchen. The Kitchen Assistant's responsibilities include assisting with inventory control, removing the garbage and clearing refrigerators, freezers, and storage rooms.
- Sound secondary education.
- Must have at least one year experience.
- Able to work efficiently and calm under pressure.
- Able to work well in a team.
- An interest in food & catering services.
- Good communication skills.
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to established standards of hygiene.
- Washing and appropriately storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting the Cook with the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruits and vegetables.
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Assisting with the unloading of delivered food supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing food supplies.
- Promptly transferring meal ingredients from storage areas to the kitchen as per the Cook's instructions.
- Assist cook to cook any items when necessary.
- Any other duties assigned.
Your remuneration and benefits will be discussed at the interview.
All applications or CV can be send to firstname.lastname@example.org or Dropped to 183 Albert Street
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY