Job LocationFoodmaxx Supermarket, Giftland Mall, Turkeyen.
The Packer will ensure that the shelves and chillers are routinely stock with fresh and processed goods. He/She will have to ensure that a First In First Out system is implemented in the management of this section.
- Must have 5 CXC subjects with passes in English and Math would be an asset.
- Must be the holder of Food Handler Certificate
- Must maintain a current Food Safety certification.
- Provides polite, friendly greetings and interactions with all guests as they approach the fresh produce section.
- Maintains all sections by observing displays of all fresh and package stock; removing damaged or freshness-dated products; tidying store shelves; providing optimum display of products.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate stock and inventory in the produce area.
- Assist customers that are shopping in the supermarket.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Assist in all area of the supermarket which relates to stocking and packing.
- Examine all meat carcasses for any abnormalities, discolouration, odour and foreign material.
- Assists in product receiving, inventory, and storage.
- Provide assistance with the preparation of food.
- Clean dishes and maintain sanitation in kitchen
- Maintains high quality and freshness with products available for sale. Ensures all products are in date.
- Communicates guest requests/concerns to management.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
Interested persons can send applications to:
The Human Resources Supervisor
Plantation Pattenson, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY