Senior Quality Analyst
Job Location2442 Track A Plantation Providence EBD
The tasks of Sr. Quality Analyst will include but are not limited to:
- To be Responsible for all Quality Aspects at TAU
- To provide advice and expertise on TAU’s quality assurance and enhancement policies and procedures.
- To ensure a responsive and high quality service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- To ensure that TAU’s quality Policy processes and procedures serve its mission, strategic plan and operational needs and objectives.
- To ensure that TAU’s quality processes and procedures comply.
- To ensure that critical documents such as Policies, SOP, Procedures, annexures to procedures , etc are formatted , serialled , updated and appropriately documented.
- To take all action needed for continuous improvement / enhancements to the systems/process and subsequent dissemination/training of the same to the respective departments and stake holds which is the need of the hour
One (1) year experience working in Audit / Income Tax / Law Firm / Accounts.
Strong analytical skills and good communication skills-Written and Verbal
Must be 21 years and older
- To oversee the University’s response to and ensure implementation of Texila's quality policy and requirements. To coordinate with all departments and collate information that is required for accreditation of TAU with various statutory and regulatory bodies.
- Be actively involved in the designing, implementation of SOP/policies for all departments in TAU – Guyana campus. Implementation and Approval of Document Change Requests with respect to SOP in TAU - Guyana Campus
- Be actively involved designing of Roles & responsibilities, Key Performance indicators for all departments
- To participate in working groups, committees, validation and review of SOP / policies as required.
- Act as principal institutional source of advice and guidance concerning academic regulations, quality assurance and enhancement policy, procedures, and processes.
- To ensure professional support and exercise oversight of the quality assurance and enhancement activities of all departments in TAU – Guyana campus.
- To support all Departments in efforts to comply with requirements.
- To coordinate with departments in TAU – Guyana campus to facilitate and maximize engagement with the quality assurance and enhancement process.
- To Coordinate with all departments and plan for Implementation.
- To lead, develop, and to take responsibility for the planning, preparation and coordination for implementation of SOP/Policies for TAU – Guyana campus.
- To conduct internal quality audits for all departments in TAU – Guyana campus based on SOP/policies as well as Roles & responsibilities and Key performance indicators
- To assign a management representative to ensure that the processes are established, implemented and maintained.
- Conduct review Meeting with the functional heads on the Metrics Analysis of the Guyana teams
- Responsible for Structuring the Document Management system and give relevant rights and responsibilities to concerned stake holders
- Coordinate with external Quality Auditor for all necessary documentation and actionable of non conformance reports
- Reports : To send daily, weekly and monthly reports as per formats provided
- To check variances and compliances and report those that are not met to the Higher Management as per the Hierarchy.
Salary is not a constraint for deserving candidates
Interested and Qualified Aspirants, send CV to email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Texila American University
Lot 2442, Plantation Providence, East Bank Demerara, Guyana
Telephone # 592-265-7651 / 265-7652 / 265-7650
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY