Female Hostel Warden
Job LocationProvidence, East Bank Demerara
If you enjoy organising and managing, and you want to look after people's welfare, this could be the perfect job for you.
To become a Hostel warden, you’ll need a caring and friendly manner.
- A well organised approach to work and the ability to work on your own with little or no supervision
- The ability to make decisions and stay calm under pressure
- The ability to relate to and respect a wide variety of people
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Must be 30 years and older
- To maintain discipline at the hostel
- Strong communication skills and the ability to be firm but fair.
- Allocate and manage accommodation, and control rent arrears
- Inspect property and arrange for repairs to be carried out
- Supervise catering, cleaning and maintenance staff
- Look after the welfare of students
- Check on health and safety, and conduct risk assessments
To be discussed at interview
Lot 2442 Providence East Bank Demerara
Telephone #: 592-265-7650
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY