Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
We are looking for three computer programmers with a strong technical background in multi-tiered application code. In addition to building systems, our ideal candidate will be able to work seamlessly with our senior developer on complex programs. Recent graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Web developer
- Android developer
- iOS developer
Initially, work will be remote.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- High-level programming languages such as C# or Java
- Java/Kotlin for Android
- Swift/Objective C for iOS
- write, modify, test, and maintain the code, forms, and scripts that enable computers to accomplish specific tasks.
- develop and create computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data, and information.
- manage the interchange of data between application and browser.
- work from the specifications drafted by software developers and engineers, and be prepared to transform and enhance a developer’s program design using the appropriate computer language.
- assist in the design and implementation of software solutions that serve to better satisfy the end user’s needs,
- use or build computer-assisted software engineering tools to automate and simplify when necessary the writing of the codes employed by the software engineers and be asked to reference code libraries in doing so.
- create and implement database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify web program intent, identify issues and suggest actionable solutions.
Please use the link below to complete the assessment and apply:
- Send any questions/queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
The assessment consists of a cognitive aptitude test (15 mins) and an employee personality profile.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY