CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE FOR COPY CENTER/PRINTERY
Job LocationEXECUTIVE OFFICE SERVICES: LOT 82 ALBERT ST. AND REGENT RD., BOURDA, GEORGETOWN
Purpose: Be genuinely excited to serve customers, eager to provide product and service information to customer.
Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with customers.
- · At least five (5) CXC/GCE subjects, Grades 1-3; inclusive of Mathematics and English Language
- · Mathematical Proficiency
- · Good customer Service skills
- · Quick learner of copy services and market knowledge
- · Documentation, Listening and Phone Skills
- · Multi-tasking
- · Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- · Attention to details and accuracy
- · Time Management skills
- . Demonstration of sound work ethics
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- · Collect and count cash accurately, post monies to correct accounts,
- issue receipts and ensure that customers understand their payment terms.
- · Monitor payments and encourage customers to pay on timely bass and clear arrears
- · Close off, balance and prepare lodgment for the Bank
- · Maintain pleasant, courteous and professional behavior
Send Applications or Apply to:
Executive Office Services: Lot 82 Albert Street, Bourda, Georgetown
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY