Job LocationGeorgetown Guyana
We are looking for qualified HSE Officer, this position specifically this involves:
- Promote and continually improve HSE
- Perform routine inspections of work areas, accommodation and contractor sites, report findings and make recommendations for improvements
- Provide HSE awareness training, campaigns and bulletins to all staff and contractors.
- Assist with technical translation and development of key HSE documents.
- Assist the Company in meeting the HSE targets and objectives & the expectations of the stakeholders.
- Interact with HSE Software, Data systems and reporting routes.
Conduct audits and incident investigations
- 3-5 experience as an HSE Officer in a field position and with documented past experience working on large site,
- Only apply if you have the above experiance and background
- Must have HSE Qualification
- Possess a valid driving license.
- be able to work outside in tough physical conditions.
- MUST current site experience
Be part of a however highly effective HSE team which are required to drive Operational Safety Standards
Format reports on HSE progress and work status, co-ordinate communication to workforce.
Promotion of Q-H-S-E-S
Communicate to and engage a diverse audience of both staff and contractors.
Continually improve HSE performance and to maintaining the company as an industry HSE leader within GUYANA.
- Ensure all the correct PPE is utilised and worn.
- Daily record of incidents and minor injuries are recorded.
- Monthly, Weekly, Daily reports completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure all staff are aware of the (ERP) Emergency Response Plans.
- Carry our ERP exercises and report findings.
- Order when required HSE equipment/ consumables.
- Ensure the yard is operated in a safe manner.
- Carry out risk analysis on operations.
Good Salary being offered and in line with industry standards.
This position is a shift based position, so you will be required to work days and night shift.
Only submit your CV via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
DO NOT submit via the online function,
Ensure that you submit a Cover Letter along with your CV and that you CV is relevant to the position you are applying for.
*Note : only short listed candidates will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY