Job LocationOgle Aerodrome, East Coast Demerara
The Cashier is responsible for collecting payments, issuing receipts, counting the contents of cash register drawer at the end of each shift, maintaining receipts, records and withdrawals.
- Five (5) subjects CXC/GCE inclusive of Mathematics & English.
- Preference for candidates now beginning CAT or plan to pursue it in the future.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Work experience as a Cashier.
- Handle cash, credit or Cheque transactions with customers.
- Collecting payments and issuing receipts.
- Maintaining receipts, records and withdrawals.
- Posting of entries to general ledger .
To be further discussed at interview.
Please email Applications to:
Or Submit an application via post to:
The Human Resources Department
Correia Group of Companies
C/o Caribbean Aviation Maintenance Services Ltd. Hangar
CLOSING DATE - JANUARY 10, 2018
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY