Job LocationOffshore, Guyana
Carry out welding, cutting, burning and associated activities as directed on board the vessel.
- Certificate in Welding & Fabrication
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience
- Marine Welding experience is an asset
- Basic Computer Skills
- Perform welding duties, including any preparation of site and materials as directed.
- Carry out general fabrication and repair work that requires welding, torch cutting, brazing and burning operations as required.
- Fabricate and fit equipment, structures, tools, etc.
- Inspect welded joints for visible defects, correct dimensions, bead formation, weld penetration and conformance to work order and layout specification
- Incorporate the THINK planning process into all tasks, whether working alone or as part of a team.
- Participate daily in START Process.
- Apply START Monitoring during the execution of planned tasks.
- Call a Time Out for Safety (TOFS) whenever an unplanned hazard or a change in the expected results is observed.
- Carry out assigned duties in a safe manner according to Company policies and procedures.
Any other duties assigned.
To be discuss at the Interview.
Applications can be sent to:
Human Resources Manager
Centipede Offshore Guyana Inc.
36 Delhi Street, Prashad Nagar, Georgetown
Or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY