Job LocationGiftland Officemax
The Wholesale Verifier is mainly responsible for receiving and checking all incoming stocks from suppliers and the bond.
Education: Five (5) CSEC Subjects, inclusive of Maths and English or an equivalent qualification.
Experience: At least one (1) year experience in similar field.
Experience in the retail industry not necessary but would be an asset
- Separate articles received according to their product number.
- Verify invoiced amount against delivered amount.
- Take count of cartons and articles individually, upon receiving goods.
- Ensure that the item number (barcode) matches the invoice.
- Conduct quality checks (damages, expiration dates, presentable).
- Assist in getting up wholesale orders for deliveries.
- Assist in maintaining a clean and tidy work area.
- Act in accordance with all current Giftland Office Max policies and procedures.
- Assist in getting up items for wholesale customers and taking customers items out.
- Provide all necessary support to the wholesale department.
- Assist with the completion of back orders accurately and efficiently.
- Any other tasks assigned from time to time by any manager.
Salaries and Benefits are based on Giftland existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of Giftland. These are all provided for in the Contract of employment.
Interested persons can send applications to:
The Human Resources Manager
Plantation Pattenson, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY