Mission of the position
Supervise and / or direct the execution of the contracted loading, transport and unloading services, in accordance with the established plan, complying with the procedures and standards of the organization, the client and the regulations in force to achieve quality, safety, health and environmental objectives environment and prevention of illicit in the development of the service
Skill and Qualifications
• Degree in Transportation, Mechanical or related Engineering
• Indispensable experiences in the position of transportation supervisor or similar
• Deep knowledge of all operational aspects of safety, health and environment
• Indispensable driver's license
• Availability to travel
• Excel intermediate knowledge
• Carry out the technical inspection of the route and or load and the program of the requested work.
• Control the work carried out by the staff of the base, projects to comply with the procedures, standards of the company, permits, lifting plans work of height use of epps.
• Supervise the work of escort drivers and maneuvers in the transport.
• Comply and enforce the standards established by the company, client and legal regulations that apply to the type of service performed by both their own and contractors.
• Check and instruct before the unit starts the march on the correct stowage of the merchandise on the platform.
• Review and verify the good condition of the equipment and maneuvering tools prior to use in the execution of the services.
• Direct the shipment or disembarkation of cargoes in river or sea ports.
• Supervise that the fuel consumption of each unit is within the appropriate parameters, reporting the results.
• Assist the chief of operations in all aspects related to fleet management
• Supervise that the travel expenses incurred by the staff are correct subject to the established budget.
• Verify that the inventory is periodically carried out of the equipment assigned to the tractor units, lashing elements, tools, accessories, keys, spare tires.
• Prepare before the service the documents, technical reviews and work program, roadmap and others that apply.
• I support the management, supervision and generation of reports and indicators through emails, Office programs or other, depending on the client's requirements and company procedures.
Please send resume with salary requirements to the mail: email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY