Job LocationGiftland Mall, Plantation Turkeyen, Georgetown
The Treasurer is responsible for collecting cash and balancing Cashiers at the end of each day. The incumbent must be confidential and professional at all times and adhere to company policies and procedures.
- At least five (5) subjects CXC, inclusive of Grades 1 to 3 in Mathematics, English and Accounts.
- Certificate in Accounting/Finance such as CAT
- Three (3) or more years’ experience as a Cashier and at least one (1) year in the accounting field in a finance department.
- Experience in the retail industry not necessary, but would be an asset
- Experience using an integrated software is considered an asset
- Collect all monies from sales and receivables on a daily basis.
- Write receipts for receivables on a daily basis.
- Balance all registers on a daily basis.
- Filing receivables bills on a daily basis.
- Pull bills for receivables paid on a daily basis.
- Collecting of deposit from The Strip.
- Any other task assigned from time to time.
Interested persons can send applications to:
The Human Resources Supervisor
Plantation Pattenson, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted person will be contacted
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY