Custumer Service Clerk
Job LocationLacey Town- Georgetown
American Restaurant Service is looking for a full time Customer Service Clerk for our Laceytown- Georgetown support office.The hours of work will be based on our Canadian Operations Schedule Monday to Friday 9a.m to 5p.m and under Canadian Work Calendar.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with superior interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong ability to work independently and manage time and tasks effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with strong computer skills
- Highly detail oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- A proven track record of a high degree of integrity, discretion and confidentiality
- Answer phone calls, track and forward all calls
- Providing exceptional service to our customers
- Answering customer questions
- Organizing, monitoring and controlling the activities in the entire Front End department.
- Responsible for dealing with complex customer issues and ensures that quality service is provided to ensure customer satisfaction.
Send your resume to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY