We're looking for a vibrant and experienced person who will be responsible for preparing, examining, analyzing, negotiating, and revising contracts that involve the purchase or sale of goods or services such as equipment, materials, supplies, or products.
- Law, Business or Engineering Bachelor's Degree from an accreditted university or experience as Paralegal.
- Must have minimum of Three (3) years of contract expertise or legal setting.
- Knowledgeable about the oil and gas industry
- Experience negotiating contracts
- Detailed and results oriented.
- Oversee the preparation and revision of contracts that involve the purchase of sale of goods and services.
- Handle the acquisition, distribution, and store of equipment and supplies.
- Dispose of unclaimed property.
- Oversee proposal planning and administration of contracts.
- Negotiate terms and conditions.
- Prepare contract briefs and revisions summarizing contractual requirements and budgets.
- Track authorizations and correspondence.
- Maintain detailed and organized files.
- Prepare contract change notices, monitor contractor performance, including the reporting and status of contractor and owner deliverables.
- Maintain an audit file for each contract which will include original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, payment schedules.
- Prepare and disseminate information to appropriate employees regarding contract status, facilitate contractor meetings.
- Ensure that contractor is in compliance with legal requirements, owner specifications and government regulations.
- Track payments and deadlines.
- Analyze and mitigate risk.
- Provide contract summaries and ensure contract execution in accordance with company policy.
Send resumes to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY