Mobile developer with React Experience
We are looking to pick up a Junior or Senior Mobile developer who either has react experience or other experience that would translate into quickly learning react.
Please respond if interested with a CV and a code sample.
We are looking for a mobile developer with experience developing for both Android and iOS, with experience developing with React Native. You will be a key player in developing new features and creating an excellent experience for mobile users. In this position, you'll be expected to exhibit a solid understanding of mobile design patterns, write and maintain features of our mobile application, participate in product planning and pitch/implement new ideas to improve our product, partner with other developers to push projects to completion.
• Professional experience with React Native
• Proficient with React Native with Android and iOS platforms and demonstrative
• Experience writing automated tests (Jest and Detox)
• Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
• Experience designing and developing mobile applications in a complex operating environment
• Solid understanding of the React lifecycle
• Familiar with releasing apps to the App Store and Google Play
Must be a NATIVE English speaker and available for 30 to 50 hours/week.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Build hybrid mobile applications with react native development for iOS and Android platforms
• Familiar working with REST APIs for deep integrations with both platforms
• Develop new user-facing features using React Native
• Document processes and development projects
• Understand of object-oriented design, client-server architecture, and relational database design
• Experience with or understanding of database technologies to include relational databases, NoSQL databases. i.e. Mysql, MongoDB, etc.
• Experience with the publishing process for both Apple and Google App stores
• Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Identify options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability
• Plan for and work flexibly to deadlines
Discussed during Initial Interview.
You will be tested by asking to complete a simple Student Management App in the framework of your choice.
We are Looking to hire immediately.
Please send your applications to: email@example.com
You may call me for more information at: +592-616-7677
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY