Business Development Executive
Job Location2442 Track A Plantation Providence EBD
The business development executive is an executive tasked with the job of helping the business grow and therefore, he or she should be high-level sales professionals.
- Minimum a Degree ( MBA )
- 3 Years of Experience ( Experience relevant to Marketing is more preferable)
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Team Player
The key duties include but are not limited to:
1. To Identify the Business Promotional Opportunities in the Targeted Regions
2. To Identify the Business Partnerships in the Regions
3. To travel in order to conduct the Seminars / On Spot Admissions ( if necessary )
To be discussed at interview
Texila American University
Lot 2442 Providence
East Bank Demerara
Telephone #: 592-265-7650
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY