Job LocationGiftland Mall, Turkeyen.
Employee performs highly skilled baking work and supervises all activities in a bakery. Has a good understanding of international and local recipes for baking.
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred (additional coursework, training, or certification will be required); Certified Master Baker
At least 3-5 years leadership experience in a fast-paced retail, food service environment specifically in managing fresh food products.
- Uses weights and measures to adjust ingredients in recipes.
- Prepares and bakes all bakery items for menu and catered events following standardized recipes.
- Supervises bakery personnel; duties include planning, organizing, scheduling and directing work, training personnel, and recommending applicants for employment or for discipline, termination or retention.
- Estimates baking needs, requisitions adequate supplies, inventories supplies, and keeps records of products made and used.
- Insures bakery and equipment are maintained according to proper health and sanitation standards.
- Does specialized decorating.
- Assists in developing and testing recipes.
- Leads in planning bakery products menu.
- Recommends equipment purchases.
- Ensure the 24/7 execution of all meat service programs including proper ordering, production planning, product handling and display.
- Manage the training, coaching and performance of customer service representatives.
- Ensure execution of established safety, security, quality, and store operations policies, procedures and practices.
- Respond in a timely manner to any product recall and follow established processes.
- Follow proper coding procedures. Check expiration codes and inspect all breads, cakes and pastries during shift.
- Any other related task assigned.
nterested persons can send applications to:
The Human Resources Manager
Plantation Pattenson, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted person will be contacted
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY