Junior Digital Marketing Assistant
Job LocationWest Coast Demerara
We are looking for of FUN and OUTGOING candidate with outstanding people skills that may have experience in retail industries. These candidates will ideally have the ability to adapt to a business environment - and most importantly possess leadership skills or are willing to learn the skills necessary to be successful,
- Relevant digital and/or social media experience
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proactive problem solver who is collaborative, creative, positive, goal-driven, highly organized, and detail-oriented
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Familiarity with digital analytics and social media tracking tools, including Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Squarespace, WordPress, and Hootsuite a plus
- Knowledge of video editing, HTML, and CSS a plus
- Help develop and execute social media plans & content to support brand strategies
- Help conceptualize and manage creative social media and digital marketing programs
- Measure social, digital and print advertising performance, while gathering learnings for future initiatives
- Develop and maintain digital content, including websites, videos, graphics, downloadable, blog posts, quizzes, and enewsletters
- Maintain social media calendar and content
- Address customer inquiries received via social media platforms, websites, email, or chat, and other duties as assigned
- Organize and actively participate in meetings
- Handle general administrative responsibilities for the team
- maintaining business relationships with clients and customers
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY