Cashier/Customer Service Specialist
Job LocationStrand Street, New Amsterdam, Berbice
As a Customer Service Specialist/Cashier, you will essentially serve as the 'face' of the company offering superior service to customers. This position requires a high level of patience, gentle speech, genuine care and concern for others, and a postive attitude with a warm smile.
1) Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
2) CXC passes in Maths and English of grade 2 or higher.
3) Prior experience in a cashier/customer service related job is an asset.
4) Must be self motivated and a great team player.
5) Must know how to multitask.
• Warmly and professionally answering inbound calls, assisting customers with telephone inquiries and directing the calls to the appropriate team member as necessary.
• Resolving customer complaints via phone, email, or social media. Attempting to persuade customers to reconsider cancellation of orders.
• Keeping track of monies set aside whether it's for refund, contract employee payment, etc.
• Maintaining accurate records for all financial transactions.
• Actively participating in and planning of marketing events and community outreach for the company to reach and acquire new customers.
• Informing customers of any deals and promotions that may be occuring.
• Handling of money will be required.
• Offering friendly and patient assistance to in office customers and online customers. This includes providing quotations to customers both in store and online.
• Collecting pertinent information such as email addresses and phone numbers from all customers.
Will be discussed during the interview.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Let us know why you should be part of our dynamic team!
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY