Job LocationOffshore, Guyana
We are currently looking for individuals to work as Crane Operators in an offshore environment.
- Commitment to safety and ensuring a safe work environment
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Successfully completed Level III Offshore Crane Operator Certification
- 1-3 years experience working in Offshore Crane Operations
- Ability to organize and document all required crane operations and maintain documents as required
- Knowledge of offshore deck operations
- Demonstrated technical aptitude
- Exhibited positive work attitude
- Agreement to work an extended schedule in offshore locations
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work at height and/or in confined spaces
- Must be legally able to work in Guyana; preference will be given to Guyanese residents
As a Crane Operator, your key responsibilities will be to ensure the safe and efficient operation and general maintenance of various cranes onboard the offshore installation. You will be responsible for lifting and moving/relocating equipment, containers, pipe and other various materials and supplies as required for operations and daily functions of the installation.
Panthera Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. Interested candidates can apply directly by sending your CV to email@example.com. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY