The Accounts Clerk would be responsible for various accounting functions, under the direction of the immediate supervisor. The successful applicant will follow established procedures in receiving and processing payment, analyzing and reconciling accounts and recording financial transactions.
- Previous working experience within the Accounting field would be an asset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks
- Five (5) subjects CXC/GCE inclusive of Mathematics, Accounts & English.
- Currently studying CAT qualification with the aspiration of completing ACCA qualification
- Ability to work well without supervision.
- Must possess good oral, written, communication skills and problem-solving skills.
- Preparation & Posting of Cheques
- Preparation and Posting of cash vouchers
- Preparation of Payroll
- Preparation and timely submission of NIS, PAYE and VAT Returns
- Aid in management account's preparation, etc.
- Reconciling of accounts and financial records in a timely manner
- Preparation of Tax Invoices
- Maintain an orderly financial filing system
- Manage Petty cash float
- Any other duties that may be assigned according to the needs of the company
- Attractive Remuneration package
- Group Medical Insurance Plan
- Access to Company-Sponsored Educational Scholarship Program
Continuous professional development and regular career progression sessions
Email your application and CV to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY