Job Location210 Camp and New Market Street
As a Sales Associate, you help create the energy and excitement around our products, providing the right solutions and getting products to customers. You understand that we are dedicated to delivering a customer experience that’s unlike any other. It starts with you discovering customers’ needs. And with the support of your team members, you match those needs with the right products. Every day is an opportunity for you to turn another customer into a loyal customer.
Diploma/Degree in Marketing from the University of Guyana, ABE, CIM or other recognized institution with at least three years’ experience in sales
- Establish sales objectives based on business objectives and devise strategies to meet sales
- Provide market intelligence based on interactions with customers and competitors’ clients and other developments in the marketplace
- Provide updates on changes in customers’ needs and wants to facilitate marketing mix reviews
- Consistently deliver great customer experiences
- Recommend and manage the sales budget
- Skilled communicator, able to converse with/present to individuals and groups
- Excellent knowledge of and track record in sales
- Commitment to putting customers first and championing issues to resolution
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to respond promptly to changes in the operating environment
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision, being self-driven with a desire to add value to an energetic team.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform detailed work and being thorough in completing tasks.
- Good computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks.
- Working knowledge of basic networking is a must.
You can also drop your application off at our office 210 camp and New Market street, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY