Job LocationBerbice, NWD
Reporting directly to the Quality System Manager and the Operation Manager, the Quality Officer ensures the effectiveness of the Quality Management System, including the Food Safety and Hygiene as well as respect of procedures under Organic Certification, ESR and Fair Trade certification.
Among responsibilities are : Control of the goods (import/export), Preparation of quality documents for exports, Control of labelling, Counting of damages and reporting, and others as specified by IFS.
Please note that this position is available out of Georgetown.
In Berbice, successfull applicant will need to seek accomodation.
In NWD, successfull applicant will live on site as per the following rotation 8 weeks on site/ 8 paid days home. The days off are only applicable in the NWD operation.
- Certificate from the school of Agriculture or Degree from the University of Guyana in science
- Computer literacy
- Fluent in English and proficient in written and oral communication. Good reporting skills
- Preferably (2) years work experience
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to operate standard office equipment and laboratory equipment
- Knowledge of French or Spanish would be a plus
- Do a quality test of all finished products on their arrival at the Logistics Center and post them in Excel file
- Ensure through regular checks that procedures are respected particularly in view of the Food Defense V6 of the IFS.
- Ensure that all EOS and NOP procedures are respected at the Logistics center and on the trucks and ships bringing Finished products to the Logistics Center
- Ensure that the preparation of export container is done properly in terms of quality, counts, damage prevention and security.
- Assit the QSEM in quartely audits.
From 80k GYD GROWTH. Remuneration depending on experience and qualification
Incentive Scheme based on results and consumer satisfaction.
Once the customer returns a 100% satisfied delivery, Incentive scheme applies.
Amazon Caribbean Guyana (AMCAR) Ltd,
V1& V2, Houston Estate, Georgetown
not later than August 31, 2016
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY