Job LocationGiftland Office Max locations
The Junior Security Guard is responsible for the protection of company property and ensuring that maximum security is maintained at all times. The Junior Security Guard also Liaisons with the Security Supervisor.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in the Security Field.
- Training certificate preferred.
Experience: At least three (2) years’ experience in the Security Field.
Experience in the retail industry not necessary but would be an asset.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
1. Enhance the integrity of policing Giftland’s property.
2. Contribute to security and emergency plans for the company.
3. Perform any other duties as directed by the Team Leader/ Manager of Security.
4. Responsible for the physical security of all Giftland property and personnel at the mall site.
5. Responsible for carrying out daily strength and disposition checks on the locations.
6. Responsible for the conduct and planning of security search on all workers at the mall site.
7. Perform duties as directed by the Team Leader/ Security Manager.
The Senior Recruiter
Plantation Pattensen, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted persons will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY