DOCUMENT CENTER ADMINISTRATOR
Job LocationEXECUTIVE OFFICE SERVICES: LOT 82 ALBERT ST. AND REGENT RD., BOURDA, GEORGETOWN
Purpose: To supervise the administration office and store administrative operations that help the Copy Center/Printery achieve high levels of customer service, productivity and profitability.
Required Education /Qualification/Experience:
· Passion for customer service, solution-driven sales leadership and technology.
· A Diploma in Business Administration, inventory Management, Retail Management, or related field required;
· A minimum of three (3) years managerial/ supervisory experience in Document Center.
· Experience in the customer service environment would be an asset.
· Ability to present reports and recommend strategies, maintains a high standard of honest and ethical behavior.
· Excellent written and oral communication and negotiations skills
· Ability to meet deadlines and respond to concerns and issues on very short notice.
· Possesses leadership, coaching and team building skills.
· Ability to interact with people and handle challenging situations.
Primary Job Functions:
· Ensures guests are always treated in a cordial, respectful manner, representing the brand image.
· Maintains a visible presence and personally interacts with customers.
· Resolves escalated customer issues in a professional, helpful way that strikes the proper balance between customer
satisfaction and financial responsibility.
· Demonstrates leadership role.
· Conducts store opening and closing procedures.
· Maintains office operations in keeping with copy center’s.
· Performs store accounting and verifying the accuracy of sales and office paperwork, ensuring all documents are
accounted for and contain store management approvals when needed.
· Supervises, coaches and develops Associates.
· Ensures new team members are trained for their positions.
· Delivers timely communication through regular management and team meetings.
· Maximizes performance through goal setting.
· Completes and submits performance reviews monthly and quarterly basis; submits annual appraisals.
We offer Competative Salary and Pension Plan.
Send Applications or Apply to: Executive Office Services: Lot 82 Albert Street, Bourda, Georgetown
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidate will be acknowledged.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY