Job Location92 Middle Street, North Cummingsburg, Georgetown
Are you positive and energetic? Do you have exceptional communication and customer service skills?
Then join us! We are looking for WEB ADVISORS who can join our growing team.
As a Web Advisor at Emerge, you possess a high level of attention to detail, strong written communication skills and a passion for delivering the best experience to our clients, their customers, and suppliers.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent required, Post-Secondary education preferred
- Strong computer literacy in accessing numerous applications during any one transaction and expert internet navigation and a minimum of intermediate competence using MS Excel
- Ability to type at least 35 WPM
- BPO call center experience preferred
- Energetic self-starter with the ability to work both independently and within a team
- Excellent customer service skills and great enthusiasm for helping customers and the ability to continuously display a positive attitude
- Ability to think critically and holistically in order to deliver the best result for the client, customer or supplier
- Strong flexibility and adaptability to manage multiple tasks within stringent time frames while ensuring accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with rapidly changing processes, standards, and work streams
- Competence in providing written feedback to other associates, suppliers, and customers
- Must be able to adhere to schedule changes based on department and/or business
- Previous customer contact experience in a fast-paced environment preferred
- Review product listings to ensure that they have been created to the standards that have been documented.
- Edit and assess “product descriptive data” and “image quality” according to the client’s merchandising standards.
- Review and score overall production work as completed by other vendors of the client and provide appropriate and effective feedback.
- Source additional product information from suppliers and manufacturers and maintain a high level of courtesy and professionalism during those interactions.
- Perform merchandising edits to the product listing on the website with newly sourced information that conforms to client standards.
- Respond to customers’ email with requested product information while ensuring that emails are professional, courteous and in conformation to quality standards.
- Serve customers by; answering inquiries and questions regarding products and services and resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer's concern or inquiry.
- Develop strong supplier relationships via ticket creation or phone contact within the assigned TAT.
- Be flexible and think on your feet and exercise judgment in handling unusual requests or difficult customers or supplier interactions.
- Be passionate about providing best in class service and don’t use a one-size-fits-all approach to creating a great customer or supplier experience.
- Manage, be accountable and take ownership of the resolution process for all customer/supplier related issues.
Competitive compensation offered.
Workdays & Hours
Shifts are flexible starting 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM EST*, Mon-Sun.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Interested applicants can contact the Recruitment Department via firstname.lastname@example.org, via telephone 226-2532/34 or at our Main Office - 92 Middle Street, North Cummingsburg, Georgetown.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY