Job LocationSophia, Greater Georgetown
The Audit Clerk is responsible for verifying the accuracy of records and inventories while ensuring compliance with the company’s policies/procedures and conformity with accounting and legal requirements.
- Passes of no less than five (5) CSEC (general proficiency level) subjects inclusive of English, Mathematics
- Competent user of Microsoft Office package and accounting software including Quickbooks.
- Completion of CAT. A certificate in Accounting/Auditing would be an asset.
- No less than one (1) year working experience in a similar or equivalent position
- Dependable, trustworthy and respect for the confidentiality of information.
- The ability to make independent decisions.
- Effective communication skills.
- Conducting audit checks on customer balances and vendor payments.
- Conducting audit checks and verify correctness of all expenses accounts.
- Verifying bank deposits and bank payments.
- Verifying accounts payable and accounts receivable records
- Checking inventories to ensure products are received and accounted for accurately.
- Performing inventory counts and submitting audit reports
Attractive wages and benefits
Applications inclusive of a covering letter and resume should be sent no later than Friday, October 16, 2019 to:
Human Resources Manager
Lot R1 H1 Dennis Street
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only short listed applicants will be contacted
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY