Shuttle Driver (Part Time)
Job LocationGiftland Officemax
The Shuttle Driver is responsible for providing prompt driving services on the predefined route entailed by the company.
- A sound Secondary Education
- Valid Driver’s license for Car/Van/Motor Lorry with a clean driving record
- At least two(2) years’ of driving experience.
- Provide prompt driving services on the predefined route entailed by the company.
- Ascertain that shuttle bus is cleaned at the end of shift and charged up properly at the end of the day.
- Greet passengers and engage them in conversation in a bid to make them feel welcomed.
- Assist in washing shuttle buses and ensure that they are ready at the designated time each day.
- Provide passengers with information when disembarking the Shuttle.
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
Interested applicants can apply send an application to:
The Human Resources Supervisor
Plantation Pattensen,Turkeyen, Georgetown
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY