Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
The Workshop Manager role will offer an excellent challenge and the ability to progress your career. We are looking for a person who can fit into a team of people and who is proud and committed to the service they provide. Leading a maintenance team and making decisions to achieve optimum efficiency; this role combines workshop control based duties and supervision of staff.
- Mechanical trade background preferable but not essential
- Experience in Workshop Manager role
- Experience in supervising
- Background in heavy industrial
- Experience in industrial services – preferred
- Ability to manage and coordinate mobile fleet, machinery and plant
- Flexibility to travel for work if required
- A Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineer field
- Ensure effective management of staff by providing a mentoring role to the Mechanics, Electricians, Welders and other workshop staff.
- Efficient delivery of maintenance services through communication, liaison, negotiation and coordination with internal and external clients.
In person: 573 Toucan Drive South Ruimveldt Gardens, Georgetown
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY