Job LocationGiftland Mall, Turkeyen.
Supermarket Supervisor is responsible for working along with the Manager to ensure the day-to-day management of the staff & supermarket is done accordingly.
- At least five (5) subjects CXC, inclusive of Grades 1 to 3 in Mathematics and English
- Diploma/Degree in Management would be an asset.
Atleast one (1) year supervisory experience in a retail environment.
- Assist in leading staffing and scheduling of the workforce with particular emphasis in areas such as sales and maintenance.
- Ensure compliance of Department Team Leaders and all employees with established Company policies and standards, such as personnel practices.
- Assist in solving problems that affects the supermarket's service, efficiency, and productivity.
- Provide outstanding service to our customers.
- Ensure the day to day operations of the supermarket is done accordingly.
- Ensure all departments are well kept and restocked.
- Attend weekly and monthly departmental meetings to address and resolve any issues.
- Ensure staff are properly trained to carry out their functions.
The Human Resources Manager
Plantation Pattensen Turkeyen, Georgetown
Only shortlisted persons will be contacted
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY