Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Teacher in the Primary Division of The New Guyana School
Minimum 2 years teaching experience
Minimum five subjects at CXC including Maths and English (minimum grade 2)
Bachelors degree an asset
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
1) Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among the students for whom they are responsible.
2) Observe and evaluate students' performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
3) Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities.
4) Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
5) Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.
6) Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations.
7) Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate those objectives to students.
8) Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments in order to evaluate students' progress.
9) Confer with parents or guardians, teachers, counselors, and administrators in order to resolve students' behavioral and academic problems.
10) Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children's progress, and to determine their priorities for their children and their resource needs.
11) Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by laws, district policies, and administrative regulations.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY