Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
The Treasurer is responsible for collecting cash and balancing Cashiers at the end of each day. The incumbent must be confidential and professional at all times and adhere to company policies and procedures.
- At least five (5) subjects CXC, inclusive of Grades 1 to 3 in Mathematics, English and Accounts.
- Certificate in Accounting/Finance would be an asset.
- Experience using an integrated accounting software is considered an asset
- Experience in the retail industry not necessary but would be an asset
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Collect all monies from sales and customers on a daily basis.
- Write receipts for credit customers on a daily basis.
- Balance all registers on a daily basis.
- Prepare deposits on a daily basis.
- Responsible for change from the Bank as necessary.
- Any other task assigned from time to time.
Attractive Remuneration Package is Offered.
Send Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY