Job LocationGiftland Officemax
The incumbent will effectively and consistently implement policies, guidelines and procedures across all areas in mall administrative matters in conformance with standards set by the company, government regulations and statutory requirements in support to the objectives of maximizing shareholders’ return and maintaining leadership in the retail industry.
- Degreein Business or Law
- Master’s Degree in said disciplines will be an asset
- At least 7 years or more experience in in Property development, Building Administration, Customer Service and Business Operations.
- Receive and process applications for tenancy and that all probable tenants are provided with required information and that applications are given
- Receive and review lease agreements to ensure all required information is included
- Identify and allocate units to approved applicants when available
- Maintain effective relations with all tenants in order to ensure they are aware of their rights and responsibilities concerning their lease without prejudice to the rights of the company; Explain lease agreements, tenant responsibilities and in-house rules.
- Complete inspections and advise tenants of violations and damages
- Liaise with tenants and management about tenant issues and concerns
- Maintain administrative procedures in order to ensure an effective and efficient office /mall environment
- Coordinate administrative needs with other departments especially during special events, functions, parties, etc.
- Overlook and ensure functionality of the Mechanic Department.
- Any other similar tasks.
Interested persons can send applications to:
The Human Resources Supervisor
Plantation Pattenson, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY